- Category: C++ Programming
- Author: Steve Dalton
- Pages: 584 pages
Read and download free eBook intituled Financial Applications using Excel Add-in Development in C/C++ in format – 584 pages created by Steve Dalton.
This book is a must-buy book for any serious Excel developer. Excel is the industry standard for financial modelling, providing a number of ways for users to extend the functionality of their own add-ins, including VBA and C/C++. This is the only complete how-to guide and reference book for the creation of high performance add-ins for Excel in C and C++ for users in the finance industry. Steve Dalton explains how to apply Excel add-ins to financial applications with many examples given throughout the book. It also covers the relative strengths and weaknesses of developing add-ins for Excel in VBA versus C/C++, and provides comprehensive code, workbooks and example projects on the accompanying CD-ROM. The impact of Excel 2007’s multi-threaded workbook calculations and large grids on add-in development are fully explored. Financial Applications using Excel Add-in Development in C/C++ features:
- Extensive example codes in VBA, C and C++, explaining all the ways in which a developer can achieve their objectives.
- Example projects that demonstrate, from start to finish, the potential of Excel when powerful add-ins can be easily developed.
- Develops the readers understanding of the relative strengths and weaknesses of developing add-ins for Excel in VBA versus C/C++.
- A CD-ROM with several thousand lines of example code, numerous workbooks, and a number of complete example projects.
Read and Download Links:
Financial Applications using Excel Add-in Development in C/C++