- Category: C++ Programming
- Author: Alan Ezust and Paul Ezust
- Pages: 656 pages
Read and download free eBook intituled An Introduction to Design Patterns in C++ with Qt 4 in format – 656 pages created by Alan Ezust and Paul Ezust.
This book is a complete tutorial and reference that assumes no previous knowledge of C, C++, objects, or patterns. You’ll walk through every core concept, one step at a time, learning through an extensive collection of Qt 4.1-tested examples and exercises.
By the time you’re done, you’ll be creating multithreaded GUI applications that access databases and manipulate XML files – applications that run on platforms including Windows, Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X. Best of all, you’ll be writing code that’s efficient, reusable, and elegant.
- Learn objects fast: classes, inheritance, polymorphism, and more
- Master powerful design patterns
- Discover efficient high-level programming techniques using libraries, generics, and containers
- Build graphical applications using Qt widgets, models, and views
- Learn advanced techniques ranging from multithreading to reflective programming
- Use Qt’s built-in classes for accessing MySQL data
- Includes a complete C++ language reference
Alan Ezust received his M.Sc in Computer Science from McGill, and has delivered courses on object oriented programming and APIs for over 15 years. He is an instructor and courseware developer at ics.com, leading provider of Trolltech-certified Qt training and services throughout North America.
Read and Download Links: