- Category: Computer
- Author: Mitch Tulloch
- File type: PDF, 452 pages, (14.4 MB)
Read and download free eBook intituled Understanding Microsoft Virtualization Solutions: From Desktop to Datacenter in format PDF, 452 pages, (14.4 MB) created by Mitch Tulloch.
This is the book for IT professionals who want to learn more about the latest Microsoft virtualization technologies, including Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V, System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008, Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization, and Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. The book also examines other virtualization-enabling technologies from Microsoft including Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services, Roaming User Profiles, Folder Redirection, and Offline Files.
- An overview of the differing types of virtualization
- Server Virtualization & Hyper-V in depthServer Virtualization Management & Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Application Virtualization & App-V
- Presentation Virtualization & Terminal Services from Windows Server 2008
- Desktop Virtualization & the differences between Enterprise Desktop Virtualization & VDI
- User State Virtualization
- Designing & Planning a Virtualization Infrastructure
Read and Download Links: