- Category: Computer
- Author: James Shore, Shane Warden
- Pages: 440 pages
Read and download free eBook intituled The Art of Agile Development in format – 440 pages created by James Shore, Shane Warden.
This book provides no-nonsense advice on agile planning, development, delivery, and management taken from the authors’ many years of experience with Extreme Programming (XP). You get a gestalt view of the agile development process, including comprehensive guidance for non-technical readers and hands-on technical practices for developers and testers.
The Art of Agile Development gives you clear answers to questions such as:
- How can we adopt agile development?
- Do we really need to pair program?
- What metrics should we report?
- What if I can’t get my customer to participate?
- How much documentation should we write?
- When do we design and architect?
- As a non-developer, how should I work with my agile team?
- Where is my product roadmap?
- How does QA fit in?
Read and Download Links: