- Category: Computer
- Author: Srikanth Shenoy, Nithin Mallya
- Pages: 224 pages
- File type: PDF (227 pages, 4.2 MB)
Read and download free eBook intituled Struts Survival Guide: Basics to Best Practices in format PDF (227 pages, 4.2 MB) – 224 pages created by Srikanth Shenoy, Nithin Mallya.
Struts is the most popular MVC framework used for J2EE web application development. This book covers the Struts architecture and basics such as data validation, tags and I18N. In addition, it covers a lot of tips, strategies and best practices for Struts based application design and development, many of them not found elsewhere. It tells you how to fill the gaps in Struts and what features are important in J2EE projects.
The book provides a robust exception handling strategy that is production-ready. You will learn how to edit List based forms in Struts. You will also see how to use Paging framework with Struts and neat tricks. You will see when does customizing Struts really make sense in real projects.
- Struts basics – architecture, validation, tags, I18N
- Best Practices for designing Action classes
- Action chaining
- Robust exception handling with Struts
- Using Image buttons in Forms
- List Forms
- Paging libraries for Struts
- Handling Duplicate Form submission in generic way
- Customizing Struts
Read and Download Links: