- Category: Computer
- Author: Henrik Kniberg and Mattias Skarin
- Pages: 120 pages
- File type: PDF, ePub, and Mobi (Kindle)
Read and download free eBook intituled Kanban and Scrum – Making The Most Of Both in format PDF, ePub, and Mobi (Kindle) – 120 pages created by Henrik Kniberg and Mattias Skarin.
The purpose of this book is to clear up the fog, so you can figure out how Kanban and Scrum might be useful in your environment.
Part I illustrates the similarities and differences between Kanban and Scrum, comparing for understanding, not for judgement. There is no such thing as a good or bad tool – just good or bad decisions about when and how to use which tool. It covers:
- Kanban and Scrum in a nutshell
- Comparison of Kanban and Scrum and other Agile methods
- Practical examples and pitfalls
- Cartoons and diagrams illustrating day-to-day work
- Detailed case study of a Kanban implementation within a Scrum organization
Part II is a case study illustrating how a Scrum-based development organization implemented Kanban in their operations and support teams.
Read and Download Links: